Microsoft windows are famous all around the world. it is graphical-user interface and touch-user interface. everybody knows that about windows and know that how to operate. it is easy to understand and easy to operate unlike from Linux and Solaris. because Linux is a command user interface like disk operating system.
some, my friends, ask me how to the realignment of Microsoft windows logon screen.they have been bored with the default screen of windows.
So I m telling you, how to change windows login screen
- First you download Avg tune-up software and install it.
- secondly, open it and go to all settings.
- furthermore, click on change windows appearance
- click on logon screen
- now click on own screen
- search from your computer drives or search from the internet. but one thing you remember the image size don’t exceed from 150kb and image to be png or jpg format.
- write your own name and save it
- after some time proceed your own screen will be ready.
- now you will see two logon screen default and you’re own make it
- after that install and apply it. and restart your computer
- presently default you will remove and see your image in the logon screen.
- if you have any problem, you can even watch this video